Tuesday 3 April 2012

Pause Over



Well! I see that many months have passed since I was here... Long enough for me to forget my own password and sign-in name!
BUT NO MORE!
In the previous blog posts, the photos are some snapshots of my life that i put up last year. Some are from further years past. They do not have descriptions as of yet, maybe they'll stay that way. Some will just have to be memories and meanings in my own head. Some definitely shouldn't be.

A new breath of aire will be given to my little blog. I shall give him a name, that way I will care for it much more, as if he had little eyes and a soul.
"Bloggy"
That'll be his name.
Just like the duck I made.
'Quacky' was a duck, he was white and yellow and had black eyes. I loved him very much. I made his twin, 'Blacky'. He was black and white but had no eyes. The absence of eyes meant that there was no emotional attachment between us so I loved him none. Poor Blacky :(

If i give Bloggy some eyes, I will love him. And we will have a future together.

So, here you go, Bloggy, harness my love:


Now you're just like these guys!!!

Peas x

No comments:

Post a Comment